Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Eirik 25 posts 75 karma points
    Jul 28, 2012 @ 10:46
    Eirik

[URGENT] Content tree empty (not loading)

Hi all,

sorry for double posting, but this issue really bothers me.

I installed uWebshop in my current installation (local) to check out the uWebshop.

After looking I uninstalled the uWebshop. After uinstalling, the content tree in Admin is empty.

All the content is still there, but wont populate. I found a similar post (our.umbraco.org/.../28937-Content-tree-not-visible), but the solution didnt work out for me.

Umbraco 4.7.1.1.

I have checked the persmission and ran tools like described in other posts to see if that is an issue. I reset the value of the first row in the umbracoAppTree. I have checked with firebug and can see that no nodes are return during the ajax-request to the TreeDataService.ashx.  As desribed above, all the content is in the database and it is showing up outside the admin-section. When I right click the the content node, only reload nodes shows up.

Please help !!

Thanks,

Eirik

• Arnold Visser 418 posts 778 karma points hq c-trib
    Jul 30, 2012 @ 11:29
    Arnold Visser

Open the database

Open the "umbracoAppTree" table

first row shoud will be:

True     True     0     content     content     Indhold     .sprTreeFolder     .sprTreeFolder_o     SuperSimpleWebShop.UmbracoSection      Trees.LoadCustomTree     NULL

Change this to:

True     True     0     content     content     Indhold     .sprTreeFolder     .sprTreeFolder_oumbraco     loadContent     NULL

There is also this row, which you should remove:

True     False     1     content     fix     Content     folder.gif     folder_o.gif     umbraco     loadContent

also remove this row:

True     True     6     ssws     ssws     uWebshop     supersimplewebshop.png     supersimplewebshop.png     SuperSimpleWebShop.UmbracoSection     Trees.LoadCustomTree

Umbraco package uninstaller unfortuantely doesn't handle this properly. 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft